This website is a service of Elkind+Sweet Communications / Live Wire Media.
If you are an educator, parent, coach, youth group leader, or other non-commercial user who is responsible for helping young people develop good character, we are happy to make the material on this website available for you to use subject to the following limitations and conditions:
1. Everything on this website is owned and copyrighted by Elkind+Sweet Communications, Inc. All rights are reserved.
2. Educators, parents, coaches, and youth group leaders working in a non-commercial setting may use this material verbally or copy it onto paper (or the chalkboard or an overhead projection) for use with the kids they teach, raise, coach, and lead. You are also welcome to share it with your colleagues in the teaching profession. If you think we have unfairly overlooked your particular situation, email us and we’ll discuss it.
3. You may not copy anything from this website onto another website!! You are welcome to link to it, though.
4. If you copy this material onto paper (in accordance with paragraph 2, above) you must include the following credit line on each page:
If you use this material verbally as part of a presentation to teachers, parents, or other adults you must acknowledge the source as www.GoodCharacter.com.
5. Except as provided above, this material is for private use only and may not be copied, reproduced, republished on the web or anywhere else, distributed in any way, or used for any commercial purposes whatever, without the prior written permission of the publisher, Elkind+Sweet Communications, Inc.
6. You are welcome to email pages of this website to anyone you wish.
7. You are welcome to link to any page on this website.
8. If you have any questions about your use of this website, you are welcome to call us at (800) 359-5437 or email us.
Now that we’ve gotten the formalities out of the way, please enjoy this website and put it to good use!